Filed Under: free golf tips
For a very serious handicapper the pro football week starts on Tuesday morning when the opening lines come out for the upcoming weekend. Early week line movements can strongly influence the public because they believe there must be someone who knows something on the inside about the matchup that no one else knows. When this happens the final line when the game starts ends up usually being being a point or two even higher because so many people are wagering on the same team .
This is known as a bookmakers wet dream because in many cases the team everyone is wagering on only wins by what the point spread was on Tuesday or Wednesday and everyone loses but the bookmaker. If this sounds familiar to you in your pro football betting history then more then ever you need a pro football handicapper that will avoid these pit falls .
Another trap people today fall into in pro football is when a star player is listed as probable all week and everyone bets against that players team and the pointspread line moves 2-3 points close to gametime. Well when the game starts off to everyones shock the player is totally fine, has a great game and once again everyone loses but the bookmaker. If this has happened to you, stop throwing away your money on pro football every week and get qualified weekly pro football picks from an expert.
Even if a player is absolutely not playing that does not always mean you should bet against that team. In some cases the backup is just as good or even better then the starting player. You do not know how good the backup is doing during the week in practice so why would you think he will not play as well as the star player.
There are many factors to call a game in pro football as a best bet:
1. How good a team plays as a favorite, whether it is single digit or double digit favorite. (example, 7 points or 14points).
2. How good a team plays in the underdog role, and again some perform better when favored by a small number compared to a large #.
3. How good a team plays at home and on the road. Again as a favorite or dog.
4. A team playing another team in the same conference and division compared to playing out of the division. (example, NFC vs AFC, NFC East vs NFC West)
5. Does a NFL team play to its competition. (up or down).
6. Is there an injury to a player who is not a star but a key part to the offense or defense.
7. Has there been a coaching change.
8. Are there any inside disputes going on that the public as not been aware of.
There are so many intangibles and unknown players in pro football that it is virtually impossible for the average person to stay on top of it all, there is just not enough hours in the day for an average person to research and handicap every team correctly.
These are just some of many key blunders gamblers make wagering on pro football weekly. We know we can not do your job better then you, so why would you feel you can do our job better then us? You can’t, stop wasting your time and money, call 1-877-252-0425 for free nfl picks and free sports picks this weekend.